Rules Of Play:
Safety: We would like to remind you that all children are the responsibility of their parents/carers. Whilst Kidz About is all bout having fun, we have 'Rules of Play' that we ask all visitors to adhere to. This helps us make it more fun and more importantly, safe for everyone.
For your safety we have the following rules which must be observed at all times. (Please ensure that all adults in your group are aware of the Rules of Play):
- Only children 12 years or under and no taller than 4ft 9 inches, whichever comes first, can play on the equipment.
- Although the play area is monitored by trained staff, children MUST BE supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Parents/Guardians must be over 18 years old and must supervise children using the facility. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians or other accompanying adults to explain the Rule of Play to children and monitor them closely.
- The toddler area is for children under 4 years and no taller than 3ft. whichever comes first.
- The Baby area is strictly for non-mobile babies.
- We strongly recommend that under 4's do not use the main play equipment.
- Parents are requested to NOT allow their children to climb up any of the slides or climb on any of the netting within the play area.
- No food or drink may be brought onto these premises.
- Only food or drink purchased from Kidz About may be consumed on the premises.
- No food, drink or chewing gum is allowed on the any of the play equipment.
- No sports bottles, or any other cups are allowed onto the premises with the exception of baby cups.
- Children & Adults MUST wear socks at all times, whilst visiting Kidz About.
- No running on the carpeted areas.
- We strongly recommend that anyone riding our slides wears clothing that covers all limbs & is not made with any nylon type fabric, as this could lead to avoidable friction burns.
- Children must remove spectacles (unless shatterproof), jewellery and any sharp objects, including badges, before entering the play area.
- Any child or adult wearing any form of plaster cast will not be allowed to play or enter the equipment at any time.
- All accidents or injuries must be reported to a member of our staff and a trained first aider will assist you.
- Children who are clearly unwell should NOT use the play facilities.
- No face paints at any time.
- Play time is limited to 2 hours during peak periods.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted on our premises.
- We accept no responsibility for theft or loss of items. Personal items and money belonging to children should be left with the accompanying adult.
- Our staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and, as such, we will not tolerate any abusive, aggressive or threatening behaviour, either verbally or physically. We reserve the right to request that anyone not adhering to our rules, using abusive, aggressive or threatening behaviour to either staff or fellow customers, to leave the premises immediately without refund.
Big Kidz Policy:
For the safety of all the younger children visiting Kidz About, children who are aged 12 and over, or, are over 4'9 tall, are unfortunately too big to play on the soft play equipment at Kidz About. They are also too young to supervise younger children - this must be done by an adult who can take full responsibility for the child/ children in their care. (This is particularly relevant to our Toddler Area where there is a strict policy that only adults can supervise children in this area).
Big Kidz will only be admitted at a Managers discretion, will be charged the normal 'adult' entry price and will not be able to play. (Sorry, we know this may seem unfair. But, we have found this the best way to ensure that no Big Kidz are spoiling the fun for our younger visitors).